How to make chocolate chip shortbread - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: shortbreads
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Chocolate chip shortbread recipes
Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Bars
Whisk together 1 stick butter with ¼ cup sugar until smooth
- 1¼ cups flour
- 2½ sticks butter, divided
- ¾ cup sugar, divided
- 1 ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
10 Edible Decorations for your Christmas Tree
Forget the baubles and bows; tinsel and sparkling lights. This Christmas is EDIBLE!
Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies
Melt in your mouth fantastic
- 1 cup butter (no substitutes)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp sugar
chocolate chip shortbread recipe collections
- chocolate chip cookies (47)
- easy chocolate chip cookie (30)
- chocolate chip cookie bar (17)
- chocolate chip peanut butter (15)
- chocolate chip cookies without brown sugar (5)
- chocolate chip cookie without eggs (5)
- no bake chocolate chip recipe (2)
- chocolate chip banana bread (2)
- YUM!Food Porn chocolate (437)
- chocolate chips (114)