Flax recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Flax recipes
WHOLE WHEAT & FLAX BREAD for Breadmakers
100% whole wheat bread with ground flax
- 1/2 cup lukewarm water
- 1 room temperature egg (beaten)
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups whole wheat bread flour
- 1-2 tbsp ground flax
- 3/4 tsp bread machine yeast
Flax Your Muscles
Pour 8 ounces of unsweetened almond milk into a blender
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Mix of any berries – Strawberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, and/or Blueberries
- Ground flax seed powder
- Ice cubes (if you didn’t use frozen berries)
Flax Protein Shake
Mix your desired amount of each ingredient in a sports bottle
- Ground Flax Seed
- Protein Powder
- Dymatize Elite Casein XT
- GNC Sports Bottle with blender ball
Super Green Smoothie
Blend milk or almond milk and ice, banana, avocado, apple, spinach, flax seed and honey in blender until smooth
- 2 cups milk or 1 cup almond milk and 1/2 cup ice
- 1 banana cut in half
- 1/2 avocado pitted and peeled
- 1 cup green apple cored and chopped
- 1 cup spinach
- 3 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 2 Tbsp honey