Flax recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Flax recipes
WHOLE WHEAT & FLAX BREAD for Breadmakers
100% whole wheat bread with ground flax
- 1/2 cup lukewarm water
- 1 room temperature egg (beaten)
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups whole wheat bread flour
- 1-2 tbsp ground flax
- 3/4 tsp bread machine yeast
Flax Your Muscles
Pour 8 ounces of unsweetened almond milk into a blender
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Mix of any berries – Strawberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, and/or Blueberries
- Ground flax seed powder
- Ice cubes (if you didn’t use frozen berries)
Flax Protein Shake
Mix your desired amount of each ingredient in a sports bottle
- Ground Flax Seed
- Protein Powder
- Dymatize Elite Casein XT
- GNC Sports Bottle with blender ball
Super Green Smoothie
Blend milk or almond milk and ice, banana, avocado, apple, spinach, flax seed and honey in blender until smooth
- 2 cups milk or 1 cup almond milk and 1/2 cup ice
- 1 banana cut in half
- 1/2 avocado pitted and peeled
- 1 cup green apple cored and chopped
- 1 cup spinach
- 3 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 2 Tbsp honey