Crab Spinach Parmesan Dip
- One 250 ml (8 oz) container of regular cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup of regular sour cream
- 1 Cup of grated Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons of Mayonaise
- 2 Cloves of chopped or minced garlic
- 1 Cup of chopped spinach (you can substitute frozen spinach, but make sure to remove all water)
- 1 can crab meat (Drain well)
- 1 Tsp parmesan cheese (a few shakes from a container)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat the cream cheese in the microwave for 30 seconds or so to make it stir-able.
Mix in all other ingredients except for the parmesan cheese, mixing the carb in last (leave out a little of the cheddar).
Sprinkle the parmesan and left over cheddar on top.
Bake for 30 minutes at 375 or until bubbling at the edges, then broil for 3 minutes or so to let the top get a little crispy