How to make blinis in your Thermomix
Thermomix blinis. They're like pancakes you put with savory toppings! Discover our recipe.
- 375g flour
- 160g milk
- 1 packet of bakers yeast
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp salt
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 6mins
Cost Average budget
In the Thermomix bowl,add the flour and the milk and then put on Speed 2 at 37 degrees for 2 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients and then knead using the knead function for 2 1/2 minutes.
Make little circles and put in a pan, heat through until cooked, about 2 minutes on each side.
You'll also love
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!