Taro recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Top rated Taro recipes
Taro root Fry
By Tanyadesigan, Easy and Simple Foods
Seppankilangu / Taro Root fry
- Taro Root - 1 lb
- chili powder - as per your taste
- salt- as per your taste
- oil - to deep fry
Peel and dice the taro root into small pieces( I used purple and white taro), Once the water is boiling, add in pea...
- -1 bag of reg white pearls
- -1 can coconut milk
- - l medium taro root( or half of a large)
- -1 cup sugar.