Recipes with taro root - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Taro root recipes
Taro root Fry
By Tanyadesigan, Easy and Simple Foods
Seppankilangu / Taro Root fry
- Taro Root - 1 lb
- chili powder - as per your taste
- salt- as per your taste
- oil - to deep fry
Peel and dice the taro root into small pieces( I used purple and white taro), Once the water is boiling, add in pea...
- -1 bag of reg white pearls
- -1 can coconut milk
- - l medium taro root( or half of a large)
- -1 cup sugar.