Turnovers recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Turnovers recipes
Roll them out. Separate them down the middle and lengthwise; you'll end up with four perforated rectangles
- 1 can regular crescent rolls.
- softened cream cheese
- preserves, peach, strawberry, etc
Beat together with beater eggs, oil and salt until fluffy add the 3 cups of warm mashed potatoes kneed for 5 min ...
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups warm mashed potatoes
- 4 cups flour
- 5 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cheese whiz spread
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
Apple TurnoversRecipewe ♡
- 1 package of puffed pastry shells
- 1 can of Apple pie filling
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp water
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut each pastry sheet into 4 squares
- Spoon apples into center of square
- Fold into a triangle shape
- seal edges with a fork
- Mix egg and water for egg wash
- Brush on turnovers before baking
- Bake on greased cookie sheet or shallow pan for 25 minutes
- ***you can sprinkle sugar on turnovers after you brush with egg wash for a sweet touch