Amaretto recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Amaretto recipes
Burly and Brawny/Gaston
By Tiffany Crecco
Mix all ingredients
- Black Cherry Soda
1 part Amaretto 1 part OJ fill rest with beer
- Orange Juice
- Beer of your type
Amy Penwell's Fruit tart
Blend all ingredients until it resembles meal
- 1 and 1/4 cup flour
- 6 tablespoon sweet butter cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons cold shortening
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoon sweet butter softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup ground blanched almond
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon amaretto
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups sliced strawberries and 2 cups raspberries
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
The Fun Ship
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
blend all ingredients, pour over ice and garnish with lemon wedge
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 1/2 light rum
- 1/4 oz apricot brandy
- 1/4 oz amaretto
- 6 oz fruit punch