Amaretto recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Amaretto recipes
Burly and Brawny/Gaston
By Tiffany Crecco
Mix all ingredients
- Black Cherry Soda
1 part Amaretto 1 part OJ fill rest with beer
- Orange Juice
- Beer of your type
Amy Penwell's Fruit tart
Blend all ingredients until it resembles meal
- 1 and 1/4 cup flour
- 6 tablespoon sweet butter cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons cold shortening
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoon sweet butter softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup ground blanched almond
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon amaretto
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups sliced strawberries and 2 cups raspberries
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
The Fun Ship
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
blend all ingredients, pour over ice and garnish with lemon wedge
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 1/2 light rum
- 1/4 oz apricot brandy
- 1/4 oz amaretto
- 6 oz fruit punch