Famous World Food Recipes Anyone Can Cook
Some of the best dishes from international cuisine are super easy to make at home. Here are 26 recipes to get you a taste of world cuisine!
1/26 View slideshow
Beef & Noodle Salad (Bo Bun) - Vietnam
This Vietnamese dish is made of a wholesome beef and noodle salad, full of contrasting flavors and textures. The traditional recipe typically includes thin rice vermicelli noodles, bean sprouts, sauteed beef, raw veggies, lettuce, herbs and a handful of crushed peanuts. Try our easy step-by-step recipe for this refreshing and satisfying dish!
More steaming articles
42 Cheesy Recipes that are Ooey Gooey... 10 foods for a brighter smile Beautiful Fruit Pies for Summertime...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article