You've Got to Try These Brownie Recipes this Weekend
Do you want to get seriously chocolaty and deliciously decadent? Then stop what you're doing and try these incredible brownies with a twist.
© Love & Olive Oil
Olive Oil & Pistachio Brownies
Olive oil replaces butter in these ultra-rich fudge-a-rific brownies that are topped with crunchy pistachios and sea salt for a delightful savory finish. Easy to make—and even easier to devour, they're good for up to 5 days when stored properly (though they probably won't last that long). Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!