All-American Grill Recipes to Kick Off Cookout Season
From Memorial Day to Labor Day, cookout season is upon us! Here are our fave dishes to share with family and friends.
1/9 View slideshow
© Sip Bite Go
Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
It's time to join the rest of the nation and fire up the grill! Burgers, hots dogs, fun memories, and good times are calling, and we're here to help spark your imagination with how to make them even better.
One of our fave recipes is this take on a cookout classic - the hot dog. What's not to love about sausage wrapped in crispy bacon? There’ll be smiles all ‘round.
More steaming articles
35 Juicy Burgers to Grill This Summer No-Fuss Weeknight Wonders That'll... The Lazy Cook's Guide to Fast Weeknight...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Delicious Stuffed Cabbages
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture
Comment on this article