23 Ways To Transform Your Favorite Meaty Dishes into Vegetarian Bliss
You don't need meat to make dinner spectacular. These recipes put a delicious, hearty vegetarian twist on your favorite classic recipes!
© The Novice Chef
Cheese, peppers, onions, loads of spices...and not a bit of meat in sight. These veggie enchiladas pack all the flavorful, hearty deliciousness of this Mexican favorite into a totally meat-free tortilla wrap.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.