Day-Long Stews in Minutes: Why The Instant Pot Will Replace Your Slow Cooker
Everything you love about your slow cooker...in a fraction of the time!
© Brand New Vegan
A slow cooker is a wonderful tool, but it can take hours before your meal is ready. What if a craving for a rich, hearty stew strikes mid-afternoon? That's when the Instant Pot steps in to work its magic. Take this Instant Pot veggie stew, for example, which you can have prepped and ready to enjoy in just 45 minutes!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.