30 Thirty-Minute Meals That Will Keep Your Family Satisfied
In search of a quick and easy solution on a busy day? Look no further! These recipes are a cinch and will please the whole family.
© Love Bakes Good Cakes
French Bread Pizza
Homemade pizza is a sure win with everyone, so why not get creative? This recipe replaces a regular pizza crust with French bread, adding a unique flavor and crispy crunch and making your job in the kitchen only that much easier!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!