30 Dishes Everyone Should Cook At Least Once in Their Life
From the best of international cuisine to restaurant favorites made at home, these are the recipes that should be on every home cook's bucket list.
© Kylee Cooks
Carbonara is an Italian dish that can be made with any kind of pasta, plus egg, cheese, and pork (or commonly bacon outside of Italy). Not only is it a classic, but it's also quite simple to make, so there's no good reason not to try it at home for yourself! Here's a step-by-step recipe that shows you how.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.