43 Secrets to the Perfect Plate of Pasta
Everything you ever wanted to know about pasta, but were too afraid to ask!
When making lasagna...
When making lasagna, be sure to check if you need to precook your noodles beforehand. Some lasagna is already precooked, while other types need a quick plunge in some boiling water before assembling.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!