71-Year-Old Grandma Looks Half Her Age, Thanks To Cutting This From Her Diet
Meet Carolyn Hartz. She's 71 years old and a mother of 3. She also has the body and face of a woman half her age - all thanks to a major diet change. Giving up one key ingredient has helped her stay healthy and young. Wanna know her secret? Keep reading!
© Instagram - @sweetlifeaus
Carolyn stopped consuming sugar 29 years ago, claiming that this is the main reason she has stayed in shape. Although she says it was difficult at first, she's done with sugar and has never looked back. Instead, she uses a natural, alternative sweetner called xylitol. She's now the founder of SweetLife, a xylitol company that specializes in sugar-free products.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.