Brunch Recipes that Make the Most of Thanksgiving Leftovers
Reimagine your leftovers as delectable brunches the whole family will love.
© Salt Pepper Skillet
Turkey Eggs Benedict
Eggs benedict is a classic brunch dish, but in this recipe, it gets a welcome holiday makeover. In place of English muffins, you've got crispy stuffing cakes with cranberry sauce, topped with turkey, poached eggs and gravy, plus fresh herbs to boot. Sounds like a mighty good way to make the best of your leftovers.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!