Brunch Recipes that Make the Most of Thanksgiving Leftovers
© How Sweet Eats
Leftover Cranberry Sauce Greek Yogurt Coffee Cake
If you never really know what to do with leftover cranberry sauce, you should try this recipe. It adds a great balance of sweet and tart to this fluffy coffee cake, and it might even convert non-fans to buy a can of sauce for future baking endeavors.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!