31 Low-Carb Recipes to Get You Through December
Need inspiration? Whether you're going low-carb for the holidays, or just staying on track, these recipes will shake up your kitchen and your taste buds.
© Wicked Stuffed
Perfect Cheddar Cauli Mac and Cheese with Bacon
Did you have "decadence" on your Christmas list? If so, this recipe definitely delivers. Using roasted cauliflower instead of macaroni turns out to be a genius move, especially when it's topped with bacon and cheese sauce.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!