Easy Low-Carb Recipes that Won't Make You Feel Deprived
On that keto diet for summer? These recipes will help you navigate the world of low-carb deliciousness.
© Grumpy's Honeybunch
Sweet Chili Braised Short Ribs
These braised beef short ribs expertly balance sweet and spicy to create a dish that is succulent and juicy. Garnish it with chives, or let those gorgeously browned pieces stand alone. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!