17 Mardi Gras Recipes Worth Celebrating
Celebrate Carnival with these festive and delicious recipes that will bring the spirit of Mardi Gras to your kitchen!
Buttermilk Blueberry Corn Muffins
These quick and easy muffins are a delicious hybrid creation, with a part-cornbread, part-muffin texture and are lightly sweetened with blueberries and a butter crumble topping. Unlike most muffins, these aren't overly sweet, so they could even be served as a side at your Mardi Gras celebrations. Get our recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!