This Omelette Cooking Hack will Blow Your Mind (No Skillet Necessary)
It actually works!
© iStock / Getty Images Plus / hanbr
Would you believe that the secret to preparing the easiest omelette ever involves a Ziploc bag?
OK, we know it's a bit crazy, and traditionalists may balk at the idea, but there is no denying that this method has big advantages: no dirty dishes, no oil or other cooking fats needed, and you can make bigger portions at once. Are you intrigued? Check out the recipe!
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 eggs
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- chives, to taste
- paprika, to taste
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!