6 Brilliant Substitutes for Eggs to Use in All Your Baked Goods
About 1/4 of a cup of mashed banana puree is a great option when you're going egg-free. The only thing to keep in mind is that they are very likely to contribute some of their sweet natural flavor to the final result of your product, so they may not suit all kinds of recipes.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.