Beef macaroni and cheese recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Bombs
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Beef macaroni and cheese recipes
Hamburger Mac Combo
Brown hamburger and onions
- 1 lb Hamburger
- 1 16 oz can Stewed Tomatoes
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 cup Elbow Macaroni
- Cheese (as wanted)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Beef Mac + cheese
Cook and combine all ingredients Top with cheese
- Mac + cheese
- Tomato sauce