Our best blueberry bread recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: blueberries
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Blueberry bread recipes
Lemon Blueberry Bread
This is one of the most flavorful, moist quick breads I’ve ever made
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour + 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- For the Syrup:
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- For the Glaze:
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
7 stress-busting foods
By Déborah Deprez
IF you eat the right things, that is! Find out which 7 foods can actually make you stress LESS!
Blueberry Oat Breakfast Bread
Preheat oven to 350F; spray an 8 1/2 inch long x 4 1/2 inch wide loaf pans with non-stick spray or line it with par...
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pure almond extract (or pure vanilla extract)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons almonds - coarsely chopped