Our best blueberry bread recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: blueberries
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Blueberry bread recipes
Lemon Blueberry Bread
This is one of the most flavorful, moist quick breads I’ve ever made
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour + 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- For the Syrup:
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- For the Glaze:
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
7 stress-busting foods
By Déborah Deprez
IF you eat the right things, that is! Find out which 7 foods can actually make you stress LESS!
Blueberry Oat Breakfast Bread
Preheat oven to 350F; spray an 8 1/2 inch long x 4 1/2 inch wide loaf pans with non-stick spray or line it with par...
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pure almond extract (or pure vanilla extract)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons almonds - coarsely chopped