Recipes with cranberry juice - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Sweet Potato Toast
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Cranberry juice recipes
washington apple shooter
- 1/2 cup crown royal 1oz apple puckers liqour and 2oz crannberry juice
Mix all ingredients and serve chilled
- 2oz Vodka
- 2oz Cranberry Juice
- 2oz Pineapple Juice
Triple Tropical Juice
In a glass, add ice, Cranberry Juice (or fruit punch), Orange Juice and Pineapple Juice
- Cranberry Juice (or fruit punch)
- Orange Juice
- Pineapple Juice
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!