Our most delicious fried cheese balls recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cheese ball
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Fried cheese balls recipes
Buffalo Chicken Cheese Balls
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Have oil heated to 350F
- 1 store bough rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 3/4 cups sharp cheddar
- 1/4 cup freshly sliced scallions
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- lightly beaten
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- vegetable oil for frying
- BLUE CHEESE DIP
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup packed blue cheese
- broken up
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
30 sensational gluten-free snacks
By Déborah Deprez
Gluten-free or not, you'll be bowled over by these 30 superb gluten-free snack ideas!
Savory Mini Cheese Balls
Cut cream cheese into 6 pieces; roll each into a ball
- 1-1/2 pkg cream cheese
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seed
- 1 tsp poppy seed
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp finely chopped pecans