Moist recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Moist recipes
These Portuguese tarts will turn any frown upside down
- 1. Choose 1 (1 Jumbo egg/2 medium/Large eggs/3 small eggs)
- 2. 1 cup of Sugar
- 3. 3 tbsp of Melted Butter
- 4. 3/4 cup of Flour (Bleached)
- 5. 1 or 1 & 1/2 cups of Milk
- 6. 1/2 tsp. of Vanillin
Easy moist chocolate cake
A easy to make and super moist chocolate cake
- A easy to make and super moist chocolate cake
- 1) 2 cups flour
- 2)3/4 cup Hershey cocoa
- 3)2 cups sugar
- 3)2 tsp baking soda
- 4)1 tsp baking powder
- 5)3 large eggs
- 6)1 tsp salt
- 7)1 cup of milk or buttermilk
- 8)1 cup vegetable oil
- 9)1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 10)1 cup hot water
- 11)1 pack Cool whip for frosting (optional)
- 12)chocolate chips and Nuts for decorating (optional)