Moong dhal recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Moong dhal recipes
Moong Daal Recipe
By Tanyadesigan, Easy and Simple Foods
One of the easiest and healthy snack for your tea time
- Moong Daal -1 cup
- rice - 2 tea spoon
- urad daal - 2 tea spoon
- Onions - 1/2 a big onion or 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Green chili - 1 or 2 (as per your spice level) (finely chopped)
- Perungayam - 2-3 pinches
- salt - to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- curry leaves - a few (finely chopped)
Thiruvathirai kali...a sweet rice pudding
Dry roast rice and moong dal till light brown
- Rice 1 cup
- Jaggery 1 cup
- Ghee 1/4 cup
- Moong dal 1 tablespoon
- Water 3 cups