Moong dhal recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Top rated Moong dhal recipes
Moong Daal Recipe
By Tanyadesigan, Easy and Simple Foods
One of the easiest and healthy snack for your tea time
- Moong Daal -1 cup
- rice - 2 tea spoon
- urad daal - 2 tea spoon
- Onions - 1/2 a big onion or 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Green chili - 1 or 2 (as per your spice level) (finely chopped)
- Perungayam - 2-3 pinches
- salt - to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- curry leaves - a few (finely chopped)
Thiruvathirai kali...a sweet rice pudding
Dry roast rice and moong dal till light brown
- Rice 1 cup
- Jaggery 1 cup
- Ghee 1/4 cup
- Moong dal 1 tablespoon
- Water 3 cups