Chocolate Banana Pancakes
This is a simple, tasty recipe that is gluten-free & has no-added sugars.
- 1 large banana
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 Tbsp Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 5 drops liquid stevia
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Pre-heat a skillet coated with non-stick spray to medium heat.
In a medium bowl, mash banana, then add egg whites, stevia, cinnamon, cocoa, & baking powder. Stir well.
Pour batter onto griddle (I made one HUGE pancake, but making smaller ones would be easier).
Cook each side & flip when it bubbles & bottom looks done.
Plate & top with toppings of choice (I recommend PB & maple syrup).
(if doing one HUGE pancake, using two spatulas to flip is helpful)
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!