Oven-Roasted Sausage, Potatoes, and Peppers
- 1 Package (at least 1 lb) of your favorite sausage links (I prefer Johnsonville 4 to a pack)
- 4-5 Decent-sized potatoes
- 1 Small Jar Banana Peppers
- 1-2 Bell peppers, Sliced (red, green, yellow, orange your preference)
- 1 Large Onion, Sliced
- 3 TBSP Olive Oil (yes, it has to be OLIVE oil)
- Salt & Pepperto taste
- 2 TSP Dried Rosemary
- 3 TBSP Creole Seasoning
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
1. Spray a large baking pan w/ nonstick spray (make sure there is at least a small “lip” that provides a “side” to the pan, don’t use a flat baking sheet.
2. Slice sausages into thin rounds, about 1/5″ thick. If you know how to slice using a “bias” cut, do that. If not, don’t worry about it.
3. Cut potatoes into 1/2″ chunks
4. Slice onion and pepper into strips
5. Place all ingredients on baking sheet and drizzle oil over, use your hands to toss everything together in the oil, making sure everything feels coated.
6. Add salt & pepper and spices
7. Top w/ sliced banana peppers
8. Bake at 400 for about 30-35 min, until potatoes are tender
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!