Sausage and peppers - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Sausage and peppers recipes
italian turkey sausage and peppers
By european cutie, European Cutie
Here is a great traditional sunday dinner recipe for sausage and peppers with a healthy twist enjoy
- 6 (4 ounce) links sweet Italian turkey sausage
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup white wine
Oven-Roasted Sausage, Potatoes, and Peppers
1. Spray a large baking pan w/ nonstick spray (make sure there is at least a small “lip” that provides a “si...
- 1 Package (at least 1 lb) of your favorite sausage links (I prefer Johnsonville 4 to a pack)
- 4-5 Decent-sized potatoes
- 1 Small Jar Banana Peppers
- 1-2 Bell peppers, Sliced (red, green, yellow, orange your preference)
- 1 Large Onion, Sliced
- 3 TBSP Olive Oil (yes, it has to be OLIVE oil)
- Salt & Pepperto taste
- 2 TSP Dried Rosemary
- 3 TBSP Creole Seasoning
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!