Dr. Pepper Cake
- 1 Vanilla cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup walnuts- chopped
- 16 oz dr. pepper
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups powder sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
vanilla cake mix, 3 eggs, oil, 10 0z of dr depper, walnuts . can aadd more dr pepper if to thick
mix well cook in round pan 45 to 60 minutes
icing : mix powder sugar, vanilla, 2 oz of dr depper
mix well can add more dr pepper if to thick
cool cake for 15 to 25 minutes ... pour icing over cake while warm
let cool set for 20 minutes then serve
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!