By paula w
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Oil for frying
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
1. Sift together sugar, baking powder, dinnamon, salt and eggs
2. Beat eggs thoroughly, then stir into dry ingredients
3. Add the milk and melted butter and mix until it forma a dough.
4. Roll dough out to about 1/2 inch thick on a floured cutting board and cut with a donut cutter.
5. Gently drop the donuts into heated oil and when one side is nicely browned, flip over with thongs.
6. When done, remove the donut using thongs and drain on paper towels.
7. Dust with confectioners or granulated sugar.