Just like the store
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Heat oven to 350.
In large bowl, cream together sour cream, sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla. In small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda,and salt. Add to wet mix and mix well.
Drop or form cookies on cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes watching carefully.
You'll also love
- Jans Raw apple Cake 2.5/5 (14 Votes)
- 7-up Surprise Salad (Nana's) 3/5 (14 Votes)
- Ferrero Cake 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Coffee biscuits- spicy 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Almond Butter Finger Cookies 2.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Simple Sugar Cookies 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- vanilla pineapple pie 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- butter tart filling 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.