King Ranch Casserole Recipe
This king of all casseroles gets a punch of great flavor from picante sauce, chili powder and green onions. It's a flavorful way to use leftover chicken or turkey that will have your family coming back for more!
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 3/4 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 medium tomatoes
- chopped (about 2 cups)
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 12 corn tortillas (6-inch)
- cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- Sliced green onion
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Cost Average budget
Stir the soup, picante sauce, sour cream, chili powder, tomatoes and chicken in a medium bowl.
Place half the tortillas in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with half the chicken mixture. Repeat the layers. Sprinkle with the cheese.
Bake at 350°F. for 40 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Sprinkle with the green onion. Serve with additional picante sauce and sour cream.