Amish Broccoli Salad
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 head broccoli,
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Chop both broccoli and cauliflower
mix mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, salt
Add chopped broccoli and cauliflower to mayonnaise mix
Add bacon and serve
You'll also love
- Memere coleslaw 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe