Bacon and Broccoli stuffed potatoes
- 2 large baking potatoes (1 lb./450 g)
- 1/4 cup Kraft Creamy Caesar Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits
- 1/4 cup Cheez Whiz Cheese Spread
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Prick potatoes in several places. Microwave on HIGH 9 to 10 min. or until tender, turning over and rearranging every 3 min. Let stand 5 min.
Cut potatoes lengthwise in half; scoop out centres into medium bowl, leaving 1/8-inch-thick shells.
Mash potato flesh. Add dressing, milk, broccoli and bacon; mix well. Spoon into potato shells; place on microwaveable plate. Microwave 2 to 3 min. or until heated through.
Spoon Cheez Whiz into microwaveable bowl. Microwave 30 sec. or until melted; stir. Spoon over potatoes.
Serve with a crisp mixed green salad tossed with your favourite Kraft Dressing.
To quick-thaw frozen broccoli, microwave for about half the cooking time specified on package.
You'll also love
- Microwave Baked Apples in a Bag 3.5/5 (257 Votes)
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 4.9/5 (70 Votes)
- Turkey Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Cheese Hot Dogs. 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Super Bowl Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potatoes and Buttons 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Modeling Chocolate 3 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!