Sourcream Banana Bread
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 3 medium)
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Cost Average budget
Coat a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan with cooking spray and dust with flour; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. Combine the bananas, egg substitute, oil, sour cream and vanilla; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
3. Pour into prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 loaf (18 slices).
You'll also love
- Dad's Potato Salad 3.9/5 (106 Votes)
- Easily Adaptable Banana Bread... 4/5 (68 Votes)
- Kelly's Tomato Chicken 1.7/5 (71 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Oreo Cookie Cake 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Chocolate Crusted Lemon Meringue... 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Loaded Baked... 2/5 (6 Votes)
- Pie Dough (makes 5 crusts) 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Beginner’s Luck 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Wondering why we've made a video how to peel a banana? Thinking you already know how it's done? Are you sure? What if we told you you've been peeling bananas the Wrong Way?! Watch the video to find out how you'll be peeling banana's from now on!