Pumpkin Flax Muffins
These are gluten-free (uses almond meal instead of flour), and are chock-full of healthy fats (almonds & flax).
- 1/3 cup almond meal/flour
- 2/3 cup flax seed
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- pinches of baking powder and salt
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup sugar free syrup (I used gingerbread flavor, but you can use regular maple syrup)
- sweetener, to taste (I didn't use any)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Blend the wet ingredients well and add to dry ingredients (do not over mix, as flax tends to soak up liquid very fast). Bake in 10 muffin tins for 20-25 mins, until golden on top.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Healthy Granola Bar 4.2/5 (26 Votes)