Easy Baked Fish Fillets
- 1 1/2 pounds of white fish fillets
- Cooking Spray
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of light mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 cup of fresh bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of butter or margarine (melted)
- 2 tablespoon of fresh chopped parsley
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 425 degrees. Place fish in a 11x7 baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Combine lime juice, mayonnaise, onion powder, and pepper in a small bowl and spread over fish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs; drizzle with butter.
Bake for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley.