8 Reasons You Should Eat Fish Today
From increased brainpower to reduced mortality, it seems that getting your fill of fish is the best thing you can do for your body.
© Unsplash - Caroline Attwood
Why Should You Eat Fish?
The American Heart Association recommends eating fish at least twice per week, yet only one in 10 Americans eat enough fish.
Everyone knows fish is healthy to eat (and not just because it wards off unwanted company!). But do you know why you should be eating more of our scaly oceanic friends? Let's take a dive under the sea...
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.