Stay Fit This Fall With The Nordic Diet
This season we're taking a tip from the Vikings. Here's how the Nordic diet can help you eat healthy, even as the weather starts to get colder.
Hungry for more Nordic specialties? Here are 12 Swedish foods you'll be dying to try.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
These Photos Will Change How You Think Of Dieting For Good
Go From Trash To Class With These 6 Wardrobe Essentials
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.