- 8-10 peeled cooked drained mashed potatoes
- 2c self rising flour
- 1 1/3c softened butter or margarine
- 2c granulated sugar
- 1T crushed red chili powder
- 2c peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix ingredients together. Drop by tablespoon on greased or aluminum foil lined cookie sheet.
Bake at 375° for 25 minutes.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Green apple syrup granita 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Penny's strawberry rhubarb pie 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cottage Pudding 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Oatmeal Cookies with Walnut and... 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Sugar, Egg & Peanut Butter Cookies 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Peanut Blossoms 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.