- 2 cups pasta sauce
- 1 zucchini, shredded (1 cup)
- 1 container ricotta cheese
- 1 pkg. Frozen Spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain well
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons oregano leaves
- 8 precooked lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup Mushroom Pieces and Stems
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Pre-heat oven to 400 F
In a bowl combine pasta sauce and zucchini and mix well. In another bowl combine cottage cheese, spinach, Parmesan cheese and oregano and mix well.
Spread 1/4 cup sauce mixture in ungreased 8-inch square baking dish. Top with 2 lasagna noodles. Spread about 1/2 cup sauce mixture over noodles. Drop 1/2 cup of spinach mixture by small spoonfuls over sauce mixture; spread carefully. Sprinkle with 1/4 of mushrooms and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat 3 more times starting with the noodles.
Cover with foil that the inside is sprayed with cooking spray and put in fridge overnight.
Bake covered for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake another 10 minutes.