Recipes with tequila - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Tequila recipes
Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots
- 1 Cup Water
- Box of Strawberries
- Packet of Strawberry Jello
- 3/4 Cup Tequila
- 1/4 Cup Triple Sec
Orange Creamsicle Margarita
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth
- 2 1/2C Crushed Ice
- 3oz Tequila
- 6oz Orange Soda
- 2oz Triple Sec
- 1/2C Frozen Orange Juice
- 1C Vanilla Ice Cream
Southwestern Spicy Hot Chorizo Sausage
This came about because I got tired of the inferrior chorizos on the market
- 10 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 cup coarse chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup minced habanero or other hot pepper
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup gold tequila
- 10 pounds well-marbled pork butt meat
- 4 tablespoons ground cumin
- 6 tablespoons coarse kosher or sea salt
- 10 tablespoons ancho chili powder
- 4 tablespoons pequin chili powder or cayenne pepper
- 6 tablespoons granulated or powdered onion
- 6 tablespoons granulated or powdered garlic
- 6 tablespoons Spanish sweet paprika
- 3 tablespoons Mexican oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground white pepper
- 4 ounces of pork casings
Margarita Grilled Chicken
Combine first four ingredients
- 2 Tbs tequila
- 3 Tbs Lime Juice
- 3 cups water
- 1 Tbs garlic
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- Onion powder