Margarita Grilled Chicken
Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (15 Votes)
- 2 Tbs tequila
- 3 Tbs Lime Juice
- 3 cups water
- 1 Tbs garlic
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- Onion powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine first four ingredients. Place chicken in marinade and soak at lease two hours or overnight. Place chicken on low heat grill and sprinkle with onion powder and cumin. Grill until chicken is cooked thoroughly, flipping midway through.
You'll also love
- Lazett's Margarita 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Orange Creamsicle Margarita 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Eggplant Parm 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Southwestern Chicken and Black... 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Grilled Burgers 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Kielbasa-Vegetable Kabobs 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe