From SUMMER to WINTER: check out the STUNNING transformations of these places!
These places all around the world undergo INCREDIBLE changes as the seasons come and go. The results are shockingly beautiful!
1/40 View slideshow
© Kevin Povenz
St Joseph Lighthouse, Michigan, USA
More steaming articles
VIDEO: Ditch the pricey products and... PHOTOS: this ADORABLE baby gorilla at... 11 things to make you FEEL BETTER after...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!