Kitchen HACK: How To Turn A Coke Can Into A Stove
This is insanely easy.
Did you know that you can turn a simple can of coke into a usable stove?
We know what you're thinking: we've all got a stove at home... But what if you find yourself in a situation where you need a quick source of heat? Perhaps the electricity's gone out due to bad weather, you're camping in the woods, or you just want to impress your friends.
Either way, this is a super cool trick. All it requires is a can of coke, a few tools, and ten minutes of your time. Want to know how it's done? Check out the full video here:
Love this? Follow us on Facebook for more awesome tips!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!